CADAR is hiring a Wholesale Account Manager in New York, NY [Fashionista] – InsuranceNewsNet
CADAR makes fine, transformational jewelry for fashion-forward women and we are hiring a full-time, experienced wholesale account manager to join our team.
CADAR manufactures fine and transformative jewelry for fashion-forward women and we are hiring a full-time experienced Wholesale Account Manager to join our team in
CADAR was founded in 2014 by
The CADAR philosophy is based on purity of form. Each piece is crafted with respect, embracing subtle visual references including Art Deco,
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to –
● Developed and maintained relationships with key accounts
● Work in partnership with internal departments i.e. planning, production finance and marketing
● Manage order integration and monitor shipping/merchandise flow against individual account plans in conjunction with production and logistics
● Analyze business for each account and work to achieve sales plans and financial goals
● Secure meetings with existing and new customers
● Manage the showroom in
● Liaise with customers to strengthen replenishment activity
● Manage requirements for displays and points of sale
The Wholesale Account Manager will also assist the Sales Manager with:
● Developed product training materials and traveled to key gates to conduct seminars and ensure proper brand placement
● Provided product feedback and analysis to internal teams to help build an assortment based on customer needs.
● Provide end of season reports, detailing overall financial performance, best and worst sellers, summary of restocks, stock levels, deliveries, returns, etc.
● Preparation of annual budgets and business plans for key accounts, potential new business opportunities, marketing initiatives
● Ensure that the collection is purchased reflecting the values of the CADAR brand and style
● At least 3 years of experience in luxury goods wholesale account management
● Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data to see relevant opportunities and gaps
● Organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small but fast-paced environment
● Attention to detail
● Team spirit
● Strong communication skills
● Must be proficient in Excel, inventory management software and Quickbooks
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary will be based on experience
Health insurance will be provided
If you believe you have the qualifications to fill this role, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!