Hopebridge continues to offer autism therapy services in a new location in North Little Rock
Enter Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your one week free trial here.
LITTLE ROCK, AR, July 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As the prevalence of autism increases and the national focus shifts to early identification and intervention, Hopebridge Autism Therapy Centers are bringing their innovative blend of multidisciplinary services closer to home for the children of North Little Rock. A die top autism therapy providers in the country, Hopebridge brings nearly two decades of knowledge, experience and care to the town starting in August. New North Central Little Rock[BM1] will bring Hopebridge to a total of two locations in the Little Rock area and seven locations in Arkansas.
Little North Rock children with autism will receive a wide range of benefits and services at Hopebridge, including:
- Diagnostic Assessments and Applied Behavior Analysis – Planning in progress
- State-of-the-art facilities designed specifically to enhance pediatric therapy for a range of levels of functioning
- Centers with approximately 20 rooms designed to reduce distractions and enhance therapy sessions, including specific rooms to focus on integration into a school environment
- Large gymnasiums and playrooms to develop gross and fine motor skills
- Socialization with peers to target specific social and pragmatic goals
- A full-service care and benefits team to help families navigate their insurance coverage options, including Medicaid
- Specially designed parent training and education to maximize the effects of therapy outside the walls of the center
New North Little Rock Hopebridge Autism Therapy Center will be located at 4610 West Commercial Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72116.
The North Little Rock Hopebridge Center will create more than 50 new jobs to ensure that each child receives individual, personalized therapy. Coordinated and complementary teams will be comprised of top Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs), clinical psychologists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and other industry professionals. Positions are available to apply for www.hopebridge.com/jobs.
PLAN NOW FOR DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENTS. Families are invited to apply here:
MEDIA: For tours and interview requests, please contact Samantha Sandala at [email protected].
Hopebridge was founded in 2005 to meet the growing need for autism treatment services and to improve the lives of affected children and families. Hopebridge is committed to providing personalized outpatient ABA, occupational therapy, speech therapy and nutrition therapies for children affected by autism spectrum disorders and behavioral, physical, social, communication and sensory challenges. Hopebridge provides a place of trust where they can receive the care, support and hope they deserve.
More than a decade later, Hopebridge continues to open state-of-the-art autism treatment centers in new communities to reach patients and families in need of services. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Hopebridge operates more than 100 centers in the following twelve states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio and Tennessee.
Samantha Sandala (608) 575-2784 [email protected]