The artistic walk on Saturday in June is open to viewing
Design and art by Dell Anno
323 West Bonita Ave.
6-9 p.m. June 5 only
Where architecture, design and art meet
• Dell Anno will host artists Karen Kuo, Lenny Larson, Quincey Grace, Claire Manning Gabby Contreras and Gina Lawson Egan.
260 West Bonita Avenue
Open from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Studio C will host John Woodcock. John lives and works in Southern California. He studied Contemporary Fine Arts at the University of Northumbria, Newcastle, UK, majoring in printmaking.
230 W. Bonita Ave
Open from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Meditation Marks, Larry White
• Larry White’s artistic career spans almost 55 years. Although he is primarily known as a skilled craftsman working with Sam Maloof and the Maloof Foundation, he is also recognized as a versatile artist working and exhibiting in other disciplines including ceramic sculpture, mixed media, drawing and the painting. Larry taught in the art department at two California universities.
Ronnie M in Harvard Square Garden
206 West Bonita Avenue.
Hours: 4-9 p.m., June 5 only
Show organized + local by the Female Maker Market
• Elizabeth Zona, Alexis Tarros, Rebecca Roe, Eva Ha, Jennifer Cassidy, Ronnie M
Claremont Chamber of Commerce
205 Yale Ave
Milestones: Prints and Paintings, Elizabeth M. Preston MAT
• Elizabeth M. Preston, MA, is an award-winning artist and educator who paints and teaches art in the historic “Old Stone Cellar” on Foothill Blvd. in Claremont, California. She currently exhibits at the SOHO Gallery and teaches Creative Journalism and Expressive Arts therapy classes at Art Place.
110 Harvard Avenue
• Square, I will have the Sale Domaine Point Vert. The sale includes works by George James, Victor Matson and other great artists.
Sonja Stump Photography
135 W. First street.
Natural Beauty, Don Perez, Nature Photographer
Neon Moon Art Supply & Studio
317 West First Street
Weaving dreams, Shuai Xu
• The artist was educated at TianJin Academy of Fine Arts, oil painting from 2014 to 2018. and Claremont Graduate University, Studio art 2020-2021. Shuai Xu is interested in humanity’s relationship with the cosmos, especially as it plays out here on earth, in the relationship between individuals and nature. Xu hopes to explore his inner world more deeply while expanding outward, to engage society and beyond.
586 West First St.
June 2 to 28, 2021
Shades of Time by Joy McAllister
• Joy McAllister is an artist who works in the Pomona Arts Colony. Since obtaining her BFA in 1975 from the Otis Art Institute, she has pursued a variety of artistic expressions. In addition to being an established and respected muralist and musician, her work as a multimedia artist includes painting, ceramics and printmaking.